Two years ago I was feeling overwhelmed in STUFF. I felt like I was spending my whole life organizing the same few rooms. Kitchen, living room, bedrooms… kitchen, living room, bedrooms… It was like a speeding merry-go-round that I couldn’t get off. With 4 children (at the time) we seemed to have so many clothes and toys (and sippy cups!) and somehow all of it seemed necessary.
I did what many modern mamas do… I went on Facebook looking for help. I posted a Facebook status asking if anyone would like to be my decluttering buddy… a support person to cheer me on while I decluttered. I was hoping to find 1 or 2 friends who were also decluttering to make the process more fun.
About 500 people answered. I was blown away!
This blog uses affiliate links.
Out of that was born the (De)Clutter Buddies course. Together we worked through all the lessons and decluttered our homes:
- We developed a Plan of Attack that would actually work.
- We gathered our supplies.
- We carefully considered whether or not it made sense to have a Garage Sale.
- We worked through each area of the house, one by one.
- We talked about whether or not we could or should hire help. And if we couldn’t hire help, we discussed some alternatives.
- We played games to make decluttering more fun!
- We dedicated an entire lesson to the phrase “And THIS time it’s going to STAY this way!!!” (You know you’ve said that, too!)
- I gave away some fun bonuses and freebies (the non-cluttering types, of course) along the way
We had a BLAST together and as a group we got rid of so much clutter!
But I never put the course up for sale on my website.
How To Get Your Free Decluttering Course
This morning I noticed that the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle is on sale for the next 6 days. The Bundle is a comprehensive collection of 38 eBooks, eCourses, and printables covering almost everything you could want to know on how to get organized, including:
- how to organize your papers, photos & digital files
- family systems
- time management
- and so much more…
- A unique Getting Started Guide to help you pinpoint exactly which resources are right for you right now, so you can take action immediately.
- Full money-back, happiness guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying it out.
Just look at everything that is included! At only $29.97 it’s a steal of a deal! (I think my favorite resource are the printable planner stickers. No more spending lots of money at Etsy downloading similar stickers!) Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $650 worth of amazing products for a whopping 95% off! The folks at Ultimate-Bundles.com always do a fantastic job making their bundles a fabulous, unbeatable deal. But how much fun would it be if I added one more thing! (You know where this is going!)
So…. For anyone who buys the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle through my link, I will throw in FREE access to the (De)Clutter Buddies course! Then, after the sale is over we will work through the course together in the (De)Clutter Buddies Facebook group!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Visit the Conquer Your Clutter Bundle website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this Super Bundle, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process. (You must use a link on THIS page to be included in (De)Clutter Buddies.)
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, printing out planners, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the area you want to tackle first and start getting organized!
- Come back and leave your email address in the form below. When the sale is over I will email you instructions for accessing the DeClutter Buddies course for free! In the meantime you can head on over to the (De)Clutter Buddies Facebook group and join there!
Here’s the Form to claim your Bonus. Please be sure you purchased the bundle through any link on THIS page. Or Access the Bundle Sales page right here. I should be selling this course, but by doing it this way, it’s free for you and I’ll get a comission from Ultimate-Bundles so I still get paid. And this works because I know my readers are honest. Y’all are the best! If you run into any trouble, feel free to reach out to me at info@GoodOldDaysFarm.com Thanks!
Decluttering doesn’t get any better than this! Don’t forget that the sale ends on Monday, January 30th. After that (De)Clutter Buddies will go back to being unavailable and the products in the bundle will have to be purchased individually. I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.