Thanks for joining the Good Old Days Farm affiliate program! Here is some information you should know:
1. The Good Old Days Farm is a real-life farm. We reinvest the profits from any online sales back into our farm, making our farm a fun and sustainable place to be! This may mean that we purchase beehives or we may use it to pay the electric company so that we can take time to weed the vegetable beds instead of Papa the Farmer having to get another handyman gig. We appreciate your support more than you can ever know!
2. Affiliates receive a 20% commission for any ebook sale you send our way! Simply create your account, place your linking code into your website, and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers. Bloggers who write reviews and share updates about Easy Peasy Chores through social media updates (Facebook and Twitter) tend to receive the highest commission payouts.
3. The Letters From the Farm Mail Club program is not like our ebooks. There is an actual cost to writing the letters, replying to children individually, printing the letters and mailing them. This means that we need to reward our affiliates differently for this program than we do for ebook sales. Affiliate rewards for promoting the Letters From the Farm Mail Club are two-fold:
- You receive a $60+ discount to your own subscription to the Letters From the Farm program. Because I appreciate you so much, I sell you this program almost at cost. You can’t review something adequately if you have no experience with it so I am making the Mail Club as accessible to you as I possibly can.
- The other way I reward you for promoting the Letters From the Farm Mail Club is through commissions. During our introductory sale our prices are already very low, but once we set the prices at our usual rate ($7.99/month) you will be receiving a $5 commission for each and every customer who subscribes to the Mail Club through your link.
3. Cookies last for 60 days. So if someone clicks from your website, decides not to purchase right now, but returns within 60 days to make a purchase, you get a commission!
4. Please note that our affiliate program is for bloggers who are actively promoting our ebooks and mail club. Unfortunately we cannot honor the 20% discount for people who sign up as affiliates merely to receive a personal discount.
5. We aim to pay our affiliates by the 15th of every month. But you need to know that this is a real farm… which means we live in the country… way out in the country! Simply put, our internet company (the only company available out here!) is less reliable than I would prefer. There may occasionally be a time when we are unable to access the internet for a few days and that may make us late in sending payments out, but we will do our best for you!
Thanks so much for being part of our online family!
AlinaJoy, Papa the Farmer, FarmGirl, FarmBoy, & FarmBaby!
Legalese: These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to terminate your affiliation with us at any time and for any reason, at our own discretion. But that probably won’t happen. 😉